handwoven single ikat button-down jacketStyle No: 92F106
- button-down jacket
- crafted in exclusively handwoven single ikat pure silk
- features falling leaves pattern in single ikat and split side dip hem with our signature regular fit
- special woven border at the hem
- specially made self-cover fabric buttons
- Garments are made from fabric that is washed and pre-shrunk to give a superior hand.
Model is wearing a size S (height 5'8")
Abraham & Thakore womenswear follows sizes S, M, L and XL and have been crafted in lightweight natural textiles in regular and easy fits, employing various traditional textiles techniques. To find your size for the most comfortable fit, refer the size chart.
Abraham & Thakore has long been a champion of traditional Indian handloom weaving and textile craft. Ikat fabrics are made by dying the threads before the fabric is woven that renders a hazy look to it, creating the characteristic 'blurriness' of the ikat design - a result of the skill of the craftsperson.
|color||black / silver|
|fabric||exclusively handwoven single ikat pure silk|
|product care||dry clean only|