Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a purchase on abrahamandthakore.com?
You can make purchase(s) using the following:
- Credit Card (Visa/ Amex/ Master Card)
- Debit Card (All leading bank debit cards)
- Netbanking (All leading banks)
How do I return my purchase?
Your order is eligible for return or exchange only if it meets the following conditions:
• An incorrect product has been delivered to you i.e. the product does not match the item in the order confirmation email
• If the product you receive has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect (this doesnt ont include weaving and design irregulaties as they are part of the design)
• If your purchase meets our return criteria stated above, please contact our care team within 7 days of delivery.
You may contact us via email at www.abrahamandthakore.com. We will look into the issue and respond to you within 48 working hours.
A reverse pick-up will be scheduled within 3-4 business days. Please ensure that the product you return is unused, unworn and the original tags are intact.
How do I check the current status of my order (s)?
You can review the status and other information of all your orders, whether pending or fulfilled, that you have placed with abrahamandthakore.com. To check the status of your pending orders, click on the My Account link in the top left of any page on our store. This will take you to your My Account page, where you can click on the order history link to view the status of all orders.To view the status of a specific order, click on the "View order".
When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before it leaves our Warehouse (reaches the "Order shipped" state). You can do so by emailing us with the order number. Please refer to our Order Policies for further information.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery may differ from one item to another. Here is an explanation of delivery estimates:
For most of the items on our website, we ship them within 48-72 hours of orders being placed (Except weekends, National holidays, Public Holidays or any unavoidable circumstances).
At Abraham & Thakore, we strive to provide you the best possible service at all the times. To provide you the fastest delivery of your purchase, we have partnered with some of the best courier companies that are available in India who would make sure that your orders are delivered at your doorstep safely and on or before time.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All Abraham & Thakore items are delivered through reputed courier partners - who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners.
Do you loan your garments for sourcing?
Abraham & Thakore's garments are available for sourcings. Please send in your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions applicable to the garments sourced for loan.
- Must be kept in good condition.
- Pieces taken on approval and not to be worn should be returned immediately with proper notification.
- Return within a week of receipt.
- If the stylist wishes to keep the sourced pieces longer than the mentioned period, the same has to be conveyed via email to the person it was sourced from.
- Damages in usage/ transit will be invoiced at MRP.
- Garments have to be returned back properly packed and ironed (not crumpled and soiled).
Where can gift cards be redeemed?
Gift cards can be redeemed online at www.abrahamandthakore.com or at our stores. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards or be redeemed for cash or credit.